When a product is selected to be booked as "usage-based", TrueRev regularly compares the booked amount to the combined total of the amount sent and scheduled. As the months go by, the booked amount will typically be greater than the sent and scheduled amount. You should reconcile these numbers so they don't diverge by too much; once a quarter is recommended. To do this reconciliation:
- Go to the deal's Invoice Schedule.
- Open the Usage Based Invoices tab.
- A link above the list of usage based invoices allows you to adjust the booked amount. Click it.
- Accept the adjustment value or enter a different one and an optional note ("Adjusted booking to match usage").
- Click "yes" to accept the adjustment.
The first time this procedure has been followed, a new line is added to the booking with the adjusted value. Subsequent adjustments will be included in the same line; a link to "View Adjustment Info" allows you to see the history of adjustments.